Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
535 Mahaffey Road, Greer
Custom 5 BR/4.5BA home situated on 4.5 acres conveniently located between Pelham Rd/Hwy 14 and Five Forks! This open-concept home features a very private setting with a gently rolling pasture to a wooded location of the home with stream and lake views with rocking chair front porch, screened porch, spacious bedrooms, neutral colors and award-winning schools. On the main floor guests will be greeted by a large 2 story great room which flows to the breakfast room, kitchen and screened porch. The over-sized main level master bedroom features a large bath that includes a jetted garden tub, separate shower, and walk-in closet. Also on the main a half bath, laundry room and 2nd Bedroom (nursery/office). Upstairs are 2 large bedrooms with 2 full baths and a loft, the perfect playroom. Walkout daylight basement boasts 2-car garage with large concrete pad with room for 3 more cars and a private patio. Basement has 2 storage rooms, a large bonus room, 5th bedroom, full bath and an office area, the perfect teen or in-law suite (plumbed for a kitchenette). Home was recently updated with city water, new roof, new paint, granite counter-tops, subway tile, and more! Seller is providing a Home Warranty. You will love the private setting and quietness of the home, no HOA and neighboring home values over a million.... it is as though you live miles from the hustle and bustle but are close by to healthcare, shopping, award winning restaurants, and highway access. When you are sitting on the screened porch... you can often watch deer and wild turkeys roam through the woods. The home is very energy efficient.... cool in the summer and warm in the winter! Don't miss out on this private in-town estate!
- MLS® #1377386
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,000
- Year Built1990
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingBasement Level, Workshop, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesBasement Level, Workshop, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Pasture, Sloped Gently, Wooded
- Listing AgentBrian Norman
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner - Augusta Rd
- Address535 Mahaffey Road
- Zip Code29651
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Smoke Detector, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDisposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Electric
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- HighJ. L. Mann
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on December 19th, 2018 at 2:01am EST.