Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8 Hull Drive, Greenville
Close to Greenville Memorial Hospital with many upgrades made. Large brick ranch with mid-century charm on a double lot, one of the largest in Augusta Acres walking distance to Lake Conestee Nature Park and the Swamp Rabbit Trail. $3000 decorating/remodeling allowance at closing with full price offer. Perfect for the urban farmer, have chickens, room for pets to run and large yard for a big garden just under one acre. Two storage sheds and large carport plus two car garage. Partially fenced yard. Lots of room for entertaining inside and out. Formal dining room off the kitchen and living room. Kitchen opens up to large family room. Large attic with pull down stairs. Original wood floors through out. Brand new appliances and HVAC. House has been completely rewired. Newer roof. Some updates have been made and clean slate for new owner to add their touches. Large driveway wraps around to back entrance 2 car garage and large carport for RV. Separate workshop and shed at the back of the lot. Easy access to I85, GHS and Donaldson Center and 10 minutes from downtown Greenville. Agent is the owner.
- MLS® #1377233
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,000
- Year Built1963
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingWorkshop, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Carport 1 Car
- GaragesWorkshop, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Carport 1 Car
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Enclosed, Porch-Front, Some Storm Doors
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentWendy Lynam
- Listing OfficeLiv Greenville, Llc
- Address8 Hull Drive
- SubdivisionAugusta Acres
- Zip Code29605
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling Smooth, Smoke Detector, Countertops – Laminate
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Dryer, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace
- ElementaryRobert Cashion
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 22nd, 2019 at 12:16am EDT.