Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
314 Tot Howell Road, Greer
Acreage can be subdivided, Or you can have horses, Stately Colonial home with 6.8 acres only minutes from Greer. As you enter the property you are greeted with a brick entrance and a long driveway all done with pavers. Enjoy the view of the lovely lawn from covered front porch with beautiful columns. Hardwood floors on main living areas. Combined formal living & dining room with gas logs fireplace, plantation shutters and ceiling fan. Plus an open area to kitchen for easy access to dining room. Sliding glass door in breakfast area to deck. Kitchen has solid surface countertops, plus an island, built in wall oven and stovetop. This level has the master bedroom with sliding glass door to deck, multiple closets that are cedar lined, vanity with sink, master bath with shower, additional bedroom with a Jack & Jill bath to the bedroom and hall. Rec Room is the perfect place to entertain, Bar area with cabinets, room for a pool table, gas log fireplace, french door with plantation shutters to patio with access to inground pool. This area has vinyl flooring for easy care when coming in from the pool Den with carpet makes a great area for gatherings. Two additional bedrooms with cedar lined walk in closets and a full bath on this level. Large laundry room doubles as a craft or sewing room plus it has a laundry chute and ample cabinets for storage. Amazing areas for outdoor living, 45x18 composite deck that has doors to breakfast and master bedroom, lower brick paver patio with steps to the 36x18 inground pool w/diving board and slide for all your summer fun. In addition there is another deck near the pool for entertaining. Detached 2 car carport with workshop area with electricity. Property has a small pond and creek great for horses.
- MLS® #1377183
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,200
- Year Built1970
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingWorkshop, Yard Door, Carport 2 Cars
- GaragesWorkshop, Yard Door, Carport 2 Cars
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Pool-In Ground, Satellite Dish, Some Storm Doors, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Level, Pond, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentPamela Mccurry
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner - Pelham
- Address314 Tot Howell Road
- Zip Code29651
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Blown, Countertops-Solid Surface, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Dwn Draft, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Screen, Masonry
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on February 15th, 2019 at 6:46pm EST.