Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
307 Frank Street, Greenville
Visit this downtown bungalow with 2 bedrooms, 1 bath and loft/bonus room. New flooring, paint and counter tops, sink, upgraded ceiling fans, and much more. The HVAC system has been serviced and all ductwork cleaned out. Live in Downtown Greenville for under $130,000. Located one mile from the new Unity Park and two blocks from the planned walking bridge over to the Swamp Rabbit Trail and Hampton Station.
- MLS® #1377121
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Satellite Dish
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentBo Cable
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Grv Upst
- Address307 Frank Street
- Zip Code29601
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Countertops – Laminate, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesRefrigerator, Stand Alone Rng-Electric
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- StoriesOne and 1/2
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on June 20th, 2019 at 7:01am EDT.