Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1403 Pelham Road, Greenville
10 minutes from beautiful Downtown Greenville! Easy living in central location near shopping, convenient to I-85, I-385, Haywood Road, and Wade Hampton. Ranch style, low maintenance with all hard floors. Spacious garage with work area. Natural gas heat and central air. Owner/Broker.
- MLS® #1376270
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,400
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, Countertops – Laminate, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Some Window Trtmnts
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace, Woodstove
- ElementaryPelham Road
- Address1403 Pelham Road
- Zip Code29615
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Some Storm Doors, Some Storm Windows
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Wooded
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing AgentJo Peck
- Listing OfficeJo M Peck
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on June 15th, 2019 at 9:16pm EDT.