Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
73 Quinlan Drive, Greenville
This very unique property set on app. 8 acres is a very profitable Airbnb with 8 rentals. Projected annual income based on current rates is $135,000+. The cottages are in a secluded area around the big A-frame house and a frame house also equipped to be rented if desired. All cottages are fully equipped and ready for rental with linens, dishes, king bed, and 6 cottages have covered decks and grills. All have kitchens or kitchenette and washer and dryer. All cottages and the main house will remain fully furnished in the charming, eclectic style just as they are now. Set up and ready for business! The property is also set up for weddings and business retreats and can be used for honeymoon cottages.The entire wedding party can stay here, the rehearsal dinner and reception can be here and there's a beautiful outdoor setting for the ceremony. Some chairs and tables are provided, as well. It lends itself well to becoming a bed and breakfast destination. There are so many possibilities for this beautiful app. 8 acres bordering the Saluda River. What about a spa get-away. What a peaceful, serene place for that! The cottages with covered decks overlook the river. Very well built with 2x6 studs. A footing was constructed around downstairs patio in case there was ever a desire to build another room there. Meander around the grounds and enjoy the peaceful, wooded setting. This property is an entrepreneur's dream come true! The roof on all buildings are app. 5 years old (except the barn which is app. 12 years old). There is a camera and recording system available. The two HVAC units servicing the main house were installed 2 years ago. New electric box and all new breakers. Underground water sprinklers. There is also a mobile home that has been transformed into a "country cabin" nearer the river (currently tenant occupied). There's a piece of property (part of the larger piece) that has water and electricity ready for another cottage or whatever you want to put there. Listing also includes tax map #'s B005040100602 & 3
- MLS® #1375913
- Full Baths11
- Square Footage4,800
- Year Built1986
- Sub-TypeMixed Use – See Remarks
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Synthetic Stucco, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Deck, Patio, Porch-Wrap Around, Satellite Dish, Some Storm Doors, Windows-Thermal, Barn/Stall, Outdoor Fireplace, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionLevel, River, Sloped Gently, Steep, Water Front, Wooded
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing AgentSandra Stroud
- Listing OfficeBrand Name Real Estate Upstate
- Address73 Quinlan Drive
- Zip Code29617
- InteriorHardwood, Laminate Flooring
- Interior Features2nd Stair Case, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Blown, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Countertops-Solid Surface, Gas Dryer Hookup, Multi-Phone Lines, Security System Owned, Sky Lights, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, In-Law Suite, Countertops – Laminate, Dual Master Bedrooms, Pantry – Closet, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Microwave, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Oven-Gas, Ice Machine, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Propane Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter, Screen, Ventless, Masonry, Outdoor
- StoriesOne and 1/2
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on January 15th, 2019 at 7:31pm EST.