Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
233 Long Cove Court, Sunset
Nestled on an elevated home site over a wide cove is this charming stone front cottage with inspiring views that include the lake as well as several golf holes. Porches on both levels ensure the out-of-doors is always close at hand. A wonderful sense of privacy has been created with a serene drive into the home and lighted stone pillars serving as the entry to the motor court. Yet this home lies within easy walking distance of the clubhouse and golf, making this one of the best locations in all the Vineyards. The Great Room is anchored by a stone fireplace & wonderful beam work and is visually open to the kitchen and dining room. The home exudes a comfortable, cozy atmosphere punctuated by impeccable quality. Step out to the screened porch and enter a peaceful world of nature. The lake looms below, the greenery of the golf course runs along the edge of the lake but never puts the home directly on the course or in the path of golfers. It is an elevated view capturing the essence of life at The Cliffs. Each of the four bedrooms enjoys a full bath. Fabulous walk in, full tile showers were designed not to need annoying shower doors. The lower level of the home is dedicated to fun. Starting with the family room complete with a wet bar, opening to the grilling porch and encompassing three of the four bedrooms. One bedroom is a bunk room, decorated in a sophisticated nautical theme that will appeal to adult guests as well as children. Complete with "cubby" lockers for each guest, "porthole" mirrors in the bath and water closet facilities for both sexes, this is a room that will be often requested for those with a gusto for fun. Cliffs membership is available via separate purchase.
- MLS® #1375903
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,400
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Exercise Facility, Gated Community, Golf, Playground, Pool, Security Guard, Tennis Court, Water Access, Dock, Private Roads
- ParkingDoor Opener, Detached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Detached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorHardboard Siding, Stone, Masonry Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Screened, Some Storm Doors, Some Storm Windows
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, On Golf Course, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Water View
- Listing AgentJustin Winter
- Listing OfficeJustin Winter Sotheby's Intl.
- Address233 Long Cove Court
- SubdivisionThe Cliffs at Keowee Vineyards
- Zip Code29685
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, Countertops-Other
- HeatingElectric, Multi-Units
- CoolingElectric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter, Wood Burning Fireplace, Masonry
- StoriesOne and 1/2
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 19th, 2019 at 8:16am EDT.