Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
204 Hemingford Circle, Simpsonville
PRICED REDUCED! Beautiful home built by Bergeron in desired Kingsbridge community! After being welcomed by an inviting front porch, an open two story foyer greets you into this stunning home! You will love the library/study that features floor to ceiling built-ins and huge paladian windows providing natural light for a comfortable, inviting place to read or work. Huge great room has a fireplace and built-ins and the room flows into the kitchen and screened porch making for a perfect place for gathering family and friends. The kitchen will take your breath away...featured in Houzz as a makeover there are plenty of beautiful cabinets with granite and quartz countertops, huge island with seating and gas stove, stainless steel sink with ledge for drying rack and cutting board and stainless steel appliances. It also flows into the pentagon shaped breakfast/keeping room area with cathedral ceilings and out onto screened porch. A desk area in kitchen is perfect place to keep everything off counters and organized! Walk-in laundry room is also convenietly located near the kitchen as well. The screened porch is surrounded by trees in the backyard which also has a deck and a patio area providing choices for sitting and relaxing or entertaining! Master bedroom has huge windows, double tray ceilings with beautiful crown molding and a fireplace with custom TV cabinet above it. Master bath has been remodeled into a spa-like environment with light, clean soft colors, custom tiled shower with rainfall shower head and stone floor, free standing tub, separate sinks along with a sit down vanity with lighted mirror. You may never leave this room! Then connected onto the master bath is a huge walk-in closet with lots of hanging and shelf space. Upstairs features 3 secondary bedrooms, 2 full baths and a bonus over the garage. Plus All bedrooms have walk-in closets. Kingsbridge subdivision offers a club house, pool, tennis courts, sidewalks and common areas. Neighborhood is zoned for excellent schools and convenient to Woodruff Road and Five Forks shopping plus easy access to 85. This home has too many custom features to count! It is a must see! Come on out and take a look today!
- MLS® #1375650
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Gated Community, Lights, Pool, Some Sidewalks, Tennis Court, Private Roads
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Screened, Tilt Out Windows, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentLori Fay
- Listing OfficeMilestone Real Estate Professi
- Address204 Hemingford Circle
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Gas Dryer Hookup, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven(s)-Wall, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingMulti-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs
- HighJ. L. Mann
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on December 16th, 2018 at 7:46pm EST.