Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10 Langleaf Way, Piedmont
Beautiful new 4 bedroom, 2 bath 2018 Clayton Bluestone model, with over 1900 sq. ft,. including an open floor plan that flows from the living room to dining, kitchen and den. Split bedroom floor plan creates a private master suite with a spacious master bath and closet. Kitchen has lots of counter space, an island and all new appliances including refrigerator. Back deck has nice views over the country side. The home is energy efficient and the heat pump HVAC system will reduce utility bills. Location is convenient to Greenville, Easley and Anderson, to local shopping including several groceries and restaurants and the famous Shaved Ice in Piedmont. Property is is on a permanent, brick foundation and eligible FHA financing programs. Don't miss your chance to snap up this amazing value today!
- MLS® #1375501
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,800
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeMobile Home
- StyleMobile-Perm. Foundation
- StatusContingency Contract
- ExteriorVinyl Siding, Brick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Sloped Gently
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentJustin Bailey
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 Blackwell & Co. Rea
- Address10 Langleaf Way
- Zip Code29673
- InteriorCarpet, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Blown, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Countertops – Laminate
- AppliancesDishwasher, Refrigerator, Stand Alone Rng-Electric
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- ElementarySue Cleveland
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on July 15th, 2019 at 4:01pm EDT.