Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
304 Smythe Street, Greenville
Take advantage of this transitional area that is quickly on the rise! Act now on a great opportunity to own in this thriving part of Greenville! With some imagination and money this could become your dream home! Just moments from Swamp Rabbit Trail and Downtown Greenville, you don't want to miss out on this quaint home on a street that is undergoing wonderful improvements! House sold AS IS. Perfect for investors or handyman. Needs work! Great potential!
- MLS® #1375316
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage700
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDetached Garage 1 Car
- GaragesDetached Garage 1 Car
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Enclosed, Porch-Front, Barn/Stall
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space/Slab
- Listing AgentJessica Spikes
- Listing OfficeMcgee & Associates
- Address304 Smythe Street
- Zip Code29611
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Smooth
- AppliancesRefrigerator, Stand Alone Rng-Electric
- CoolingWall/Window Units
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on June 17th, 2019 at 2:31pm EDT.