Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5 N Oak Street, Williamston
Downtown Williamston! Recent Price Reduction on this charming, one-of-a-kind entertaining home. New Hardwood floors, fresh paint, New HVAC System & ductwork adding more heated square footage, new Architectural Roof, electrical & plumbing upgrades, new tankless water heater, Andersen windows, a convenient walk in laundry room and $50 Deductible - choose your own licensed contractor Home Warranty from America's Preferred ( $499 value) are a few buyer incentive. Bright and airy kitchen featuring an island with a stove and down draft, a wall oven and plenty of counter space. Formal Dining Room with views into the kitchen and living room. 2 Brick Fireplaces, 3- 5 BR, 2 1/2 baths, sunroom / bonus room. Fantastic Man cave! Ample entertaining space featuring an outdoor grill, awesome landscaping and a covered area for outdoor parties. Minutes to downtown Greenville, Anderson & Clemson.Call for your private appointment today!
- MLS® #1375142
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,600
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingSide/Rear Entry, Courtyard Entry, Carport 3+ Cars
- GaragesSide/Rear Entry, Courtyard Entry, Carport 3+ Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Hardboard Siding, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Front, Some Storm Doors, Tilt Out Windows
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Sidewalk, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentCindy Fox Miller
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Easley/powd
- Address5 N Oak Street
- Zip Code29697
- InteriorBrick, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Ceiling – Coffered, Countertops – Laminate, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCompactor, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven(s)-Wall, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Down Drft
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingAttic Fan, Electric
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Wood Burning Fireplace
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 20th, 2019 at 12:01am EDT.