Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
26 Northslope View Drive, Landrum
This home shows like new, with fresh exterior paint and refinished hardwood floors - both done in September 2018. This property can be sold furnished or unfurnished and with or without a membership. Lot #912 Red Sky Trail map #0652120100400 Cliffs at Glassy is INCLUDED in the sale of this property. This property offers STUNNING-YEAR ROUND VIEWS! Nestled mid mountain at the end of a private road, the locale provides privacy and serenity, and ensures quick easy access on and off the mountain. With nearly 4000sqft of heated floor space, just over 2500sqft of partially finished walk-out basement (electrical, insulation, & rough plumbing in place for two full baths, and framing for multiple configurations, including game/media/exercise rooms or an in-law suite), and an additional 1400sqft of outdoor living space. The year 'round valley views to the South are absolutely breath-taking; after sunset the city lights twinkle like stars. Additionally, there are winter views of the Chapel, Round Rock and the ridge line to the north. The main floor consists of an open floor plan with 2-story foyer and family room, laundry and breakfast rooms, study, formal living and dining rooms, and a master bedroom with cozy fireplace in the sitting area, double tray ceiling, and built-in bookcases. The master bath has custom copper vessel sinks, heated Jacuzzi tub, separate tile shower and huge 8x16 walk-in closet. A French door off the master provides access to the 700sqft Trex deck and offers valley views from the comfort of your bed. In the kitchen you will find Energy Star stainless steel appliances, including double convection ovens. The custom Maple cabinetry with soft closing drawers and additional storage in the walk-in pantry and butler's pantry. Additional main floor features include: 9' ceilings, oil-rubbed bronze door, light, and bath fixtures, hardwood floors, ceramic tile in all wet areas, central vac system, surround sound in the master bedroom and great room, security system, granite counter tops and Maple custom cabinets throughout the home, recessed lighting throughout, crown molding, and chair rail as well as picture box framing. On the second floor you'll find Berber carpet throughout, with a second master suite , there are two other bedrooms that share a granite top double sink bath, and a large bonus room with surround sound. The exterior of the home consists of Hardiplank and cultured stone, a 30 year roof with architectural shingles, gutter guards, split 5 and 3 ton A/C units, a screened-in porch off the breakfast room, a wrought iron fence for children and pets, and a lovely yard with low-maintenance landscaping that requires low water usage. This property has many green features including: an Energy Star Rating of 75, North/South orientation, Tech Shield roofing, spray-in foam insulation along with rolled insulation, low flow toilets, and low E windows. All furniture, china, flat and stemware, linens, garden tools, etc. can remain with the home making it a TURN KEY primary residence or vacation home.
- MLS® #1375068
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,800
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Exercise Facility, Gated Community, Golf, Path, Pool, Security Guard, Tennis Court, Private Roads, Landscape Maintenance
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorConcrete Plank, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Satellite Dish, Some Storm Windows, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Cul-de-Sac, Mountain View, Mountain, Some Trees, Steep, Underground Utilities, Wooded
- Listing AgentTerri Warner
- Listing OfficeHive Realty, Llc
- Address26 Northslope View Drive
- SubdivisionThe Cliffs at Glassy
- Zip Code29356
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Tub-Jetted, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Dual Master Bedrooms, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Convection, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Washer, Cook Top-Electric, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesCirculating, Gas Logs, Ventless
- MiddleBlue Ridge
- HighBlue Ridge
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2019 at 7:01pm EDT.