Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1111 Fork Shoals Road, Greenville
Unique Underground Home with 20.750 Acres! A versatile tract in a great location! The Seller is willing to sell a portion of the acreage separately that would include one private entrance. This home sits on approx. 20.750 Acres with an approx. 800-foot Runway for Small Airplanes or Ultra Light Aircraft & a Approx. 42x31 Hanger at the end of Runway. 3 Bedrooms With 3 1/2 Baths. Half Bath in the approx. 14x12 Panic Room. Exterior Walls Reinforced Steel. Interior Walls Block Filled. Blue Prints are available for viewing. Rock Fireplace in Living Room & Fireplace in Master Bedroom. Slate Floors in Dining Room and Entrance/Foyer area. Close to the Donaldson Center, Lake Conestee Nature Park, Greenville Gun Club and Bonnie Brae Golf Course. Rollback taxes may apply. Buyer's Agent to Verify Square Footage. There are two entrances onto the property. This tract could be utilized as a convenient hunting/recreational tract, farm or to build your new dream home.
- MLS® #1374821
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,200
- Year Built1983
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleTri/Split Level
- ParkingDoor Opener, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Wooded
- Listing AgentHeather Listar
- Listing Office4m Property Management
- Address1111 Fork Shoals Road
- Zip Code29605
- InteriorCarpet, Slate, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Ceiling Blown, Smoke Detector, Countertops-Other, Split Floor Plan, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Propane Gas
- # of Fireplaces2
- StoriesTri/Split Level
- ElementaryFork Shoals
- MiddleRalph Chandler
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 19th, 2019 at 12:16am EDT.