Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
635 Peachtree Road, Chesnee
Located a short distance from Asheville, NC or Greenville, SC in the beauty and tranquility of the Upstate, this nearly 7.5 acre property offers a retreat-like feeling for the nature-lover, including breathtaking views of the Blue Ridge mountains, a 3-acre pond and gorgeously manicured, mature landscaping. This all-brick home features a three-car garage with elegantly customized wooden/glass doors, service entrance, and an elevator. The opulent backyard stars an in-ground rock cascade swimming pool, open and covered decks, wrought iron railings/fence lots of spaces to entertain with an outdoor Bose sound system. A majestic decor interior makes this property a magnificent place to learn the southern way of life. Featuring soaring ceilings, beautiful hardwoods floors and trimmings, tons of natural light, crown molding and wainscoting; the extraordinary collection of amenities, this palace-like home, offers an aura of elegance and comfort throughout its entirety. The main level hosts a wide variety of rooms, including a formal dining area, a casual dining area, a den, a formal great room, and multiple spaces for a home office. The kitchen includes high end appliances, granite & maple-wood countertops, and a giant counter island with a flat cooktop. The freshly painted and beautifully decorated master suite features his-and-hers full baths with walk-in closets in them, while three additional bedrooms upstairs share a playroom with magnificent backyard views from the balcony.
- MLS® #1374818
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage6,800
- Year Built1995
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingAttached Garage 3+ Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 3+ Cars
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Deck, Hot Tub, Patio, Pool-In Ground, Porch-Front, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionLake, Mountain View, Pasture, Pond, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Water Access, Water Front, Water View
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentRobert Ortega
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty
- Address635 Peachtree Road
- Zip Code29323
- InteriorHardwood, Laminate Flooring, Slate, Vinyl
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, 2nd Stair Case, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Countertops-Other, Elevator, Ceiling – Coffered, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Dwn Draft, Cook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Washer, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- # of Fireplaces6
- FireplacesGas Logs
- MiddleRainbow Lake
- HighBoiling Springs
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 28th, 2020 at 2:46am EDT.