Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
316 Blazing Star Trail, Landrum
Imagine sitting in this gorgeous Western-style Mountain Lodge in front of a roaring fire on a cool evening or lounging on the screened porch watching the sunrise. Entertain your friends in this warm and welcoming home with its oak plank flooring, cedar doors and lodge pole pine trim. Experience the privacy of being surrounded by the Carolina Preserve while enjoying the wonder of a 50-mile panoramic view. There is a spectacular waterfall in the front courtyard and deer visit frequently. This home is amazing. The great room floor to ceiling fireplace is in the center of the great room under the fantastic elk antler chandelier and log-beamed oak ceiling. There is a large dining area and gourmet kitchen with alder wood cabinets. The appliances include a Viking six burner stove, Dacor double ovens, Dacor warming drawer, Samsung microwave, Bosch dishwasher and an Amana refrigerator. A bank of windows at the sink look out on the courtyard. The laundry is adjacent to the kitchen; it has plenty of cabinets and work space with a Whirlpool washer and gas dryer. The office and screened porch enjoy the same magnificent views. The master bedroom suite includes a large bedroom area, huge walk-in closet, a lovely bathroom vanity area, garden tub looking out onto a wooded area, separate shower and water closet. Descend the attractive oak stairs to the large recreation room on the lower level with a bank of windows looking out on that gorgeous view. There are three lovely bedrooms, two full bathrooms, a storage area and large workshop with its own air filtration system. Beautiful landscaping, multiple decks, an outside back entrance to the workshop and a three-car garage complete this wonderful home. There is also additional space above the garage for future expansion. Glassy Mountain is located between Asheville, NC, and Greenville and Spartanburg SC. Landrum, Hendersonville and Traveler’s Rest are nearby and provide restaurants and shopping. The Tryon International Equestrian center is only 30 minutes away. This is a gated community with 24/7 security, fire department and EMT. There are hiking trails, a wellness center, spa, tennis courts and a world class golf course. There are numerous social activities organized by the residents. A Cliffs Club membership is available to purchase providing access to seven golf/mountain lake country clubs. Meet the residents of Glassy Mountain – voted the friendliest Cliffs community!!
- MLS® #1374739
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,200
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Exercise Facility, Gated Community, Golf, Playground, Pool, Security Guard, Spa/Hot Tub, Tennis Court, Private Roads, Pet Restrictions, Vehicle Restrictions
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door, Detached Garage 3+ Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door, Detached Garage 3+ Cars
- ExteriorStone, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Screened, Satellite Dish, Windows-Thermal, Generator
- Lot DescriptionMountain View, Mountain, Steep, Wooded
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing AgentCatherine Markitell
- Listing OfficeAllen Tate Company - Greer
- Address316 Blazing Star Trail
- SubdivisionThe Cliffs at Glassy
- Zip Code29356
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Gas Dryer Hookup, Intercom, Multi-Phone Lines, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Washer, Stand Alone Rng-Down Drft, Warming Drawer, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Multi-Units, Propane Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Starter, Wood Burning Fireplace, Masonry
- MiddleBlue Ridge
- HighBlue Ridge
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on July 15th, 2019 at 4:16pm EDT.