Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
132 Charleston Oak Lane, Greenville
The Oaks @ Roper Mountain the sensational property located in gated community with lawn maintenance included in HOA fees, tucked away on the largest lot 0.63 in a private cul-de-sac. Impressive 4 Bedrooms and 4 full bathrooms featured by AWARD WINNING FIRST CHOICE BUILDERS, spectacular upgrades at every turn QUALITY-QUALITY-QUALITY. Excellence begins on the exterior with Stone and Brick design ultra-luxurious starting on the front porch with archways and slate floors and steps. Enter into the front doors and a dream is born! Magnificent Family room with coffered ceilings, surround sound, extra lighting, all glass back wall with views of in ground pool and screen porch. The gourmet Kitchen is a chef's dream with Kitchen Aid appliances, large granite island and custom soft touch cabinets and farmer sink and bright airy breakfast room. Looking for that large pantry we have it and another storage area off from kitchen. Spacious laundry room with built in cabinets and sink. Main floor also showcases one guest suite with private full bath. Upper level stair case is hidden away for that privacy every family desires. Two extra-large guest suites with private bathrooms and oversized bonus room or theater/media room. Backyard has 30x12 kidney shape in ground heated salt water pool, with multi colors light system. Three car garage with epoxy floors, Navien tankless water heater, central vacuum, and entire yard has sprinkler system. Attic has 18x18 unfinished area. Located near all shopping on Woodruff Road and major interstates, 20 mins to Downtown Greenville. Schools Oakview-Beck-JL Mann.
- MLS® #1374671
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,600
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleTraditional, Craftsman, European
- AmenitiesGated Community, Lights, Path, Some Sidewalks, Lawn Maintenance
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorStone, Brick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Pool-In Ground, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Fenced Yard, Level, Sidewalk, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentSheila Young
- Listing OfficeRe/max Results
- Address132 Charleston Oak Lane
- SubdivisionThe Oaks @ Roper Mountain
- Zip Code29615
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Slate, Other
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Multi-Phone Lines, Open Floor Plan, Security System Leased, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Ceiling – Coffered, Pantry – Walk In, Smart Systems Pre-Wiring
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Microwave, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- HighJ. L. Mann
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on January 15th, 2019 at 6:16pm EST.