Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
117 Pinehaven Way, Simpsonville
Nestled on 1.4 acres in a quiet cul-de-sac, you will find this magnificent three-story, custom home like nothing you've seen before! As you approach the front, you are drawn to the sounds of nature all around, entering on the wraparound front porch and into the grand foyer. Notice that the exterior of the home is all brick and is completely maintenance free. The elegant stairway spills out into the foyer and you will notice the detail in the stairs. To your left is the parlor and to the right is the dining room with unique historical mural on the wall and accent lighting. Then, there is the den or bedroom 5, separated from the parlor by a lovely full bath. As you approach the living room, you notice the focal fireplace surround was customized to match the antiqued fluted columns (structural to 7 tons). Ahh, then there is the chef's dream - the kitchen! Granite counter top space is abundant, with 3 lazy susans and an appliance cupboard. The dual ovens, warming drawer and gas cooktop make cooking a true pleasure. The refrigerator is paneled to match the custom cabinetry and the center island has extra deep drawers for large pots and pans. There is a separate built-in kitchen linen cabinet included as well. And, notice the leaded glass and roll-out drawers in the cabinets, too. Then on to the upstairs, where you not believe the owner's retreat! So much space! There is ample room for everyone's clothes in this monster closet with sitting area, shoe cubbies and hanging space galore! Don't miss the "hidden storage" in this area, quite unique.The master bath is well-appointed with separate Jacuzzi tub and shower. His and hers sinks and plenty of storage. The other three bedrooms are spacious and have baths and separate linen storage as well. The dual staircase leads back down and out onto the screened porch and a 12x12 deck area, overlooking nature. As you travel downstairs, the first area is a library or reading room with built-ins and extra storage. Just off this room is conditioned lawn storage for yard tools, etc. Then, on to the Game Room, office (with a multitude of built-ins), craft room, exercise/sewing room and holiday storage rooms. Then, there is the mechanical room that is the hub for all the plumbing "home runs", internet and structured wiring, tankless water heaters with timers, HVAC units and irrigation control panel. The garage has 3 separate bays with easy access down to the lower level via the concrete drive. The 35x12 paver patio overlooks the soothing water feature and nature. Home has intercom system throughout that is housed in pantry. So much thought and planning went into the construction of this lovely estate home. There's even spray foam insulation! And, the convenience of everything Simpsonville makes it a one-of-a-kind showplace that you won't wanna miss!
- MLS® #1374269
- Full Baths5
- Square Footage6,200
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Porch-Wrap Around, Satellite Dish, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Steep, Underground Utilities, Wooded
- Listing AgentJenny Mccord
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner - Pelham
- Address117 Pinehaven Way
- SubdivisionGlen Meadows
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, 2nd Stair Case, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Intercom, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Walk In, Smart Systems Pre-Wiring
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Double Oven, Warming Drawer, Microwave-Built In, Microwave-Convection
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryFork Shoals
- MiddleRalph Chandler
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on June 26th, 2019 at 2:46am EDT.