Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
68 Caleb Drive, Greer
60K price reduction. Seller is motivated to sell.This farm restores the soul of its' inhabitants. What a charming, custom built 3 bedroom (possibly 4 or office), 2 &1/2 bath home with 18 acres of peacefulness. A canopy of leaves over the private land leads to tranquil pastures cradling a modern gracious farmhouse. From a large back deck, the foreground view is of the wood fences and grazing horses, then a thick layer of hardwoods and deep blue mountains in the background. Generously sized farmhouse rooms are aglow with sunlight. A first floor master bedroom with full bath, living room equipped with fireplace, built in cabinetry. Kitchen is fully applianced and overlooks pastures and opens to enclosed sun room that leads to deck. Half bath on main level is plumbed for full bath. Off the sunroom is an office with French doors to front of property. Laundry room is on main level. Second floor consists of two large additional bedrooms and a bath. Two HVAC units provide climate control. Mountain views are fabulous from the deck on the back overlooking acreage from the sunroom and dining room with all glass encompassing the rear of the home. The amazing kitchen has true custom built real wood cabinetry, stainless steel stove, dishwasher, refrigerator and disposal. New 30 year architectural roof. Improvements have been made to the hardwood floor and ceramic tile floors in cottage, two newly constructed RV lots and about 7 acres of hardwoods. The cottage has been renovated including a new roof in 2017. There is an in farm road and bridge completed and a half miles of fences have been installed. The farm is suited for horses and has a 3 stall barn, a new tack shed and a new run in/storage shed. The farm is zoned agricultural, taxed accordingly and has a federal farm number. Do not miss the peace, beauty and serenity that surrounds this home. Only 30 minutes to Tryon International Equestrian Center. 18 acres includes tax map #T020.00-01-077.11. Taxes reflect total taxes for 18 acres.
- MLS® #1374182
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,800
- Year Built1983
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleCape Cod
- AmenitiesHorses Permitted, Private Roads
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Other, Some Storm Windows, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal, Barn/Stall
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Fenced Yard, Mountain View, Pasture, Some Trees, Wooded
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentSusan Berry
- Listing OfficeRe/max Moves Greer
- Address68 Caleb Drive
- Zip Code29651
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior Features2nd Stair Case, Bookcase, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Blown, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Washer, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Screen, Wood Burning Fireplace, Masonry
- StoriesOne and 1/2
- ElementaryChandler Creek
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on December 16th, 2018 at 7:01pm EST.