Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
730 E Suber Road, Greer
REDUCED $25,000.00 BELOW APPRAISAL!!!!! VICTORIAN MEETS COUNTRYSIDE: BRING THE KIDS AND YOUR HORSES!!! GREAT EARNING POTENTIAL AS WELL!!! AIRBNB, BED AND BREAKFAST, WEDDING VENUE, ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES! WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE OF LOWES GROCERY STORE AND RIVERSIDE HIGH SCHOOL! A SMART REVERSE OSMOSIS WATER PURIFICATION SYSTEM so all the water in the home is purified, not just your drinking water! Dual energy-saving heating and cooling system. Ultra-private Country meets Victorian home offers gentle sloping pasture, fencing, and bubbling creek amid the sought-after Greer location! The central locale makes all of Greenville your playground! This 2-story, plus finished basement, 4-bedroom, 3.5 bath home has a unique turret that houses a captain’s loft/playroom which the kids refer to as "The Harry Potter Room," because its hidden in the attic! The Captain's Loft/Harry Potter room is 18x18, captain's port hole window and a skylight! This property wrapped in lush privacy offers a park-like setting and rich landscape that beckons wildlife including various species of the Palmetto State’s birds, deer, and fireflies. This sprawling 7.30 acres with its backyard creek; picturesque meadow and trails; and the opportunity of a lifetime to build upon and enhance the landscape!
- MLS® #1373544
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,200
- Year Built1989
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingBasement Level, Door Opener
- GaragesBasement Level, Door Opener
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Front, Porch-Wrap Around, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Fenced Yard, Level, Mountain View, Pasture, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Water Access, Wooded
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing AgentMonica Ledbetter
- Listing OfficeWondracek Realty Group, Llc
- Address730 E Suber Road
- Zip Code29650
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, 2nd Stair Case, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Sky Lights, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, Countertops-Other, In-Law Suite, Ceiling – Coffered
- AppliancesCompactor, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Ice Machine, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace, Masonry
- StoriesThree +
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on December 19th, 2018 at 3:16am EST.