Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1489 Altamont Road, Greenville
Experience timeless elegance on iconic Paris Mountain. This gracious home is beautifully appointed on 1.8 private acres with exceptional mountain views. Just minutes to downtown Greenville and Traveler's Rest. This handsome brick home with southern charm makes living easy. Step into the foyer to find slate floors. Leave the main door open to bring the views in with you. Main level offers a gracious open, yet formal living and dining room combo. A bright chef's kitchen with breakfast area and a view, of course! Kitchen boasts quartz counters, stainless appliances, abundant cabinet space and butcher block island. Enjoy morning coffee on the adjacent terrace. Large versatile space adjacent to the kitchen offers ample storage, hobby, man cave or recreation space. This space could also easily be converted into a two car garage. Head down the hallway to find a guest bedroom and full bath with granite. A large master wing awaits at the end of the hall. Gracious master bedroom with VIEWS, sitting area, hardwoods and a tray ceiling. Master bath offers his and hers closets, soaking tub, extended vanity and walk in tile shower. Upstairs, you'll find an incredible open family room with a wall of windows and doors that bring the views and nature inside. One end of this space is a cozy living room with impressive floor to ceiling wood burning, brick fireplace. The other end offers a fantastic library/office space with built in bookshelves. An upper veranda extends the entire length of this room. Upstairs you'll also find two bedrooms with en suite baths and walk in closets. This home is an outdoor lovers dream! You'll enjoy views from the front porch, upper veranda and terrace. Enjoy cocktails and outdoor dining on the huge screened in porch out back. The kids and pets will enjoy the large, fenced in backyard... a rare find on Paris Mountain. At 1489 Altamont, you can have the best of both worlds... mountain living, a stone's throw from a cosmopolitan city.
- MLS® #1373450
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,200
- Year Built1966
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Some Storm Doors
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Mountain View, Mountain, Sloped Gently, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentDamian Hall
- Listing OfficeBlackstream International Re
- Address1489 Altamont Road
- SubdivisionParis Mt Area
- Zip Code29609
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Countertops-Solid Surface, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Split Floor Plan
- AppliancesDishwasher, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven(s)-Wall, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Double Oven
- HeatingBaseboard, Electric, Multi-Units, Propane Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace
- HighWade Hampton
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on June 16th, 2019 at 10:46am EDT.