Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
130 Beechwood Drive, Greer
This custom-built brick 6 bedroom, 4.5 bathroom home was built in 1998 by John Perry and sits on 22 acres ready for your horses with a 2.5-acre pond and just minutes from shopping and restaurants. One owner home and has been meticulously maintained! When you come down the long gravel drive you see the home in front of you and the pond behind the home. You cannot see the home from the road so please make an appointment. There is a large pasture off to your left that would be perfect for a horse or two or a large garden. Upon entering the home you will immediately see the beautiful large chandeliers in the 2 story foyer and the dining room off to your right. You will love that the master suite is on the first floor along with great family space with built ins and a beautiful marble fireplace and a large eat in kitchen with custom cabinets and granite counter tops. There is great outdoor deck space and an enclosed porch adjacent to the family space and kitchen area. Upstairs you will find lots of storage space and additional bedrooms with two additional bathrooms including beautiful marble showers. The basement is finished with living space and a bedroom and full bathroom as well. For security the home also has a shelter in place/panic room!! This house is priced to sell and ready for you. This is a must see at a great price!
- MLS® #1373386
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,400
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Enclosed, Porch-Front, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd
- Lot DescriptionMountain View, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Water Access
- FoundationCrawl Space, Crawl Space/Slab, Basement
- Listing AgentJustin Ruzicka
- Listing OfficeMarchant Company, The
- Address130 Beechwood Drive
- Zip Code29651
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Marble
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, 2nd Stair Case, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Split Floor Plan
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on December 19th, 2018 at 2:01am EST.