Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
100 Murdock Lane, Greer
You’ll be impressed with the amount of indoor and outdoor living space at this amazing property in an outstanding location in Five Forks. The moment you enter the two-story Foyer with large greeting area you’ll want to see more. The large Kitchen and Breakfast Rooms are open to the Great Room to allow for great entertaining with family and friends, so all can be involved. The Dining Room just off the Kitchen can accommodate extra-large gatherings. The 2 story Great Room with a wall of windows allows so much natural sunlight to pour in on the massive floor to ceiling stone fireplace. The Master Suite with Sitting Room and fireplace hosts a huge custom walk in closet. All the secondary bedrooms are well above average size to accommodate large beds and additional furniture with space to spare. The Large Media Room provides the perfect place for friends and family to enjoy great films together. The Bonus Room is large enough to do anything you like such as pool table, ping pong table, crafts, library, or an amazing office. There have been generous amounts of recessed lighting added throughout the home. The covered back patio with built-in grill is an awesome place to prepare and have meals outdoors. How about the screen porch with fireplace to enjoy the outdoors even in the cooler weather? The 3 Car Garage has lots of storage shelving and space to keep yard equipment organized. The large private back yard is a great place for outdoor games, pets, children or even install an in-ground pool. The large picturesque Oak Tree in the back yard offers an eye pleasing backdrop from inside the home. Additional landscaping such as plants, shrubs offer a natural perimeter to the lot and trees such as Magnolia’s and Kwanzan Cheery Trees offer a pop of color in the spring. Asking Price below appraised value of Appraisal done on 7-16-18. It won’t last long.
- MLS® #1372950
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage5,600
- Year Built2011
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Path, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Concrete Plank, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Porch-Other, Satellite Dish, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal, Outdoor Fireplace, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sidewalk, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentRobert Schmidt
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner - Simp
- Address100 Murdock Lane
- SubdivisionTuxedo Park
- Zip Code29651
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate Flooring
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, 2nd Stair Case, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Multi-Phone Lines, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, Pantry – Closet, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Washer, Oven-Electric, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesCirculating, Gas Logs, Screen, Ventless, Outdoor
- StoriesThree +
- HighJ. L. Mann
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on December 19th, 2018 at 2:01am EST.