Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
925 Cleveland Street Unit 152, Greenville
Wonderful and RARE opportunity to own a 3 bedroom 2 bathroom condo in Riverbend. This home has been renovated/updated with smooth ceilings, recessed lighting, carpet, tile, etc. The kitchen has been updated with granite countertops along with subway tile backsplash and all new stainless steel appliances. This desirable upstairs end unit has 3 California closets, as well as lots of storage space including a pull down attic for extra storage. Enjoy the spacious and private screened porch which overlooks a courtyard. Riverbend is a gated community which features two swimming pools, a tennis court, as well as a recently renovated clubhouse for residents and guests to enjoy! This 3 bedroom condo has the prime location of being near downtown, the Swamp Rabbit Trail, hospitals, and Augusta Road. Located at the prestigious corner of Cleveland Street and Faris Road, you're within walking distance to the YMCA, Cleveland Park, as well as the Greenville Zoo. Only a three minute drive to our beautiful downtown. Live close to everything you love about Greenville in this beautiful move-in ready home.
- MLS® #1372847
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,400
- AmenitiesBoat Storage, Club House, Common Areas, Exercise Facility, Gated Community, Lights, Pool, Some Sidewalks, Tennis Court, Lawn Maintenance, Pet Restrictions
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Porch-Screened, Some Storm Doors, Some Storm Windows
- Lot DescriptionUnderground Utilities
- Listing AgentMark Roe
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner - N. Pleas
- Address925 Cleveland Street Unit 152
- SubdivisionRiverbend Condos
- Zip Code29601
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Washer, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 23rd, 2019 at 8:01pm EDT.