Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1806 Fork Shoals Road, Greenville
Tranquil, peaceful setting! Brick ranch home sits on 2.7 acres complete with a barn. Country living at it's best! Circular driveway lined with 17 huge Oak and pecan trees. 4 bedrooms and 3 full baths. Owners did an addition several years ago and added a wonderful oversized Great Room with cathedral vaulted ceiling, office with a separate door to the side porch, butler's pantry and also an oversized walk in closet perfect for storage. Yard has blueberry bushes, pear and apple trees, pecan trees, fig trees and muscadine fines. Turkeys and deer frequently visit their yard. The barn could easily be converted to a stable, the current owners use it for storage. Tons of natural sunlight peer through the Great Room. Wonderful window seat in the Great Room to enjoy the view outdoors. Foyer features authentic barn boards from the owner's barn when he was a child. Awesome oversized rocking chair side porch. Owners hate to sale, say that they enjoy the park like setting of their home and yard.
- MLS® #1372705
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,800
- Year Built1975
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorVinyl Siding, Brick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Satellite Dish, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal, Barn/Stall
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Wooded
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentCharlotte Sarvis
- Listing OfficeThat Realty Group
- Address1806 Fork Shoals Road
- Zip Code29605
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops-Solid Surface, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Countertops – Laminate, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven(s)-Wall, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace
- ElementaryRobert Cashion
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 24th, 2019 at 8:01am EDT.