Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1918 Bill Collins Road, Columbus
Explore multiple possibilities on this 15 acre gem. Spacious Cape Cod style home offers plenty of room for a large or extended family and includes a finished, walk out basement with full apartment. Home features include a vaulted ceiling and stone faced fireplace in the living room, formal dining room, breakfast and office. There are three covered porches to sit and take on the peaceful surroundings. Separate 1290 SF two bedroom apartment tops a three car shop/garage with 15 x 44 attached shed. Established pasture and garden area, and surrounded by woods with a bold stream and resident wildlife. Centrally located, to town and commuting and only 6.5 miles to TIEC. Short hack to the FETA Trails.
- MLS® #1372511
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,200
- Year Built1994
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleCape Cod
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Detached Garage 3+ Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Detached Garage 3+ Cars
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Satellite Dish, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Level, Pasture, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Wooded
- FoundationCrawl Space, Slab, Basement
- Listing AgentRoberta Heinrich
- Listing OfficeWalker, Wallace & Emerson Rlty
- Address1918 Bill Collins Road
- Zip Code28722
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Trey, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, In-Law Suite, Countertops – Laminate
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Rng-Electric
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryPolk Central
- MiddlePolk County Middle
- HighPolk County
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 20th, 2019 at 4:46am EDT.