Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
728 Brixton Circle, Simpsonville
Walk in to 6,300 square feet of the best that Cobblestone luxury has to offer. Where other homes force you to choose between a fourth or fifth bedroom, here you have five bedrooms, all with walk-in closets and full en suite baths. With dual masters, your choice will be whether to live on the main floor with a master suite that opens onto the spacious terrace (plumbed for gas grill or pit) or to live in the second-floor master suite that opens onto the wrap-around balcony. The gourmet kitchen, complete with two sink stations, copious counter space, and high-end appliances, will satisfy any chef while your guests relax in the keeping room nearby. After dinner, retire to the large media room in the fully finished downstairs for an evening of private entertainment in comfort. This custom-built home with its soaring, vaulted ceilings and inviting, open floor plan represents the height of elegant living. All this in the highly sought after Oakview school district in a prestigious, gated community with playground, pool, and tennis courts.
- MLS® #1372113
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage6,200
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Gated Community, Lights, Playground, Pool, Some Sidewalks, Tennis Court
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sidewalk, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space, Basement
- Listing AgentJanie Vanleeuwen
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Drive
- Address728 Brixton Circle
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Trey, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Multi-Phone Lines, Open Floor Plan, Sky Lights, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, Dual Master Bedrooms, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Convection, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Oven-Gas, Ice Machine, Warming Drawer, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesFreestanding, Gas Logs, Ventless
- HighJ. L. Mann
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on December 16th, 2018 at 7:46pm EST.