Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
650 Hammett Road, Greer
Country Living only 9 miles from Greenville's magnetic Downtown! Custom built by Bob Cook (Dabo Swinney's builder!) on 12.77 acre protected nature preserve including spring fed, stocked pond. Amazing retreat, far from the madding crowd, yet so convenient! Got lots of cars? 4 car garage + room to add more. 5 miles to Patewood hospital campus, 7 miles to GSP airport! incredibly LOW TAXES (agricultural). EXCELLENT schools. NO SUBDIVISION RESTRICTIONS! Come home to fishing, lazy turtles sunning on a log, ducks, geese & deer. FABULOUS OPEN Granite Kitchen/Breakfast/Keeping Room is the heart of this home, surrounded by VIEWS of the pond & gardens. Wonderful 1st flr master w/FPLC and private scrn porch. Be sure to click on Virtual Tour! This one is a STEAL, and still negotiable!!
- MLS® #1371651
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,400
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleLog, Traditional
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Detached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Detached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorStone, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Level, Pond, River, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Water Access, Water Front, Water View, Wooded, Dock
- Listing AgentJoan Herlong
- Listing OfficeJoan Herlong Sotheby's Int'l
- Address650 Hammett Road
- Zip Code29650
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, 2nd Stair Case, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Gas Dryer Hookup, Multi-Phone Lines, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Sky Lights, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, In-Law Suite, Pantry – Closet, Smart Systems Pre-Wiring
- AppliancesCook Top-Dwn Draft, Dishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Microwave, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Ice Machine, Double Oven
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingAttic Fan, Central Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesScreen, Masonry
- ElementaryBrushy Creek
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on February 15th, 2019 at 6:01pm EST.