Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
650 Hammett Road, Greer
REDUCED! PRICED $165,000 BELOW APPRAISED VALUE. MOTIVATED SELLER SAYS BRING ALL REASONABLE OFFERS. Bucolic home on 12 ACRES just 9 miles from Greenville's magnetic Downtown! Custom built by Bob Cook (Dabo Swinney's builder!) FABULOUS OPEN Granite Kitchen, Breakfast, Keeping Room is the heart of this home, with cool Viking gas range and BRAND NEW stainless built in frig and D/W. Surrounded by VIEWS of the pond & gorgeous gardens. Acreage includes spring fed, stocked pond. Wonderful 1st flr master w/FPLC and private scrn porch. Be sure to click on Virtual Tour!Amazing retreat, yet so convenient! Got cars? 2 car attached garage + 2 car detached garage, and room to add more. 5 miles to Patewood hospital campus, 7 miles to GSP airport! incredibly LOW TAXES (agricultural). EXCELLENT schools. NO SUBDIVISION RESTRICTIONS! Come home to fishing, lazy turtles sunning on a log, ducks, geese & deer.
- MLS® #1371651
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,400
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleLog, Traditional
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Detached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Detached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorStone, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Level, Pond, River, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Water Access, Water Front, Water View, Wooded, Dock
- Listing AgentJoan Herlong
- Listing OfficeJoan Herlong Sotheby's Int'l
- Address650 Hammett Road
- Zip Code29650
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, 2nd Stair Case, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Gas Dryer Hookup, Multi-Phone Lines, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Sky Lights, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, In-Law Suite, Pantry – Closet, Smart Systems Pre-Wiring
- AppliancesCook Top-Dwn Draft, Dishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Microwave, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Ice Machine, Double Oven
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingAttic Fan, Central Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesScreen, Masonry
- ElementaryBrushy Creek
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on June 19th, 2019 at 4:46pm EDT.