Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
204 Sanders Place, Simpsonville
Southern Charm meets elegance in this gorgeous home! Homeowners took it off of the market and did extensive renovations and updating. This home will not disappoint you from the moment you drive up to the large circular driveway and then walk into the wonderful custom 2 1/4" mahogany front double doors....This stately brick home will continue to "Wow" you as you walk into the 2 story foyer with curved stairway and gleaming hardwood floors. All of the rooms in the home are very spacious! Extensive intricate moldings abound throughout this beauty. 10 foot ceilings and 8 foot doors on the main floor. The homeowners have: installed a new roof; fenced in the backyard with 5' black aluminum fence complete with 2 single and 1 double gate; installed a new gutter system; installed hardwood floors in master bedroom & closet; sanded and stained all hardwood floors on main floor; installed a cabinet in the laundry room; removed load bearing wall between kitchen and great room to create an open floor plan; enclosed the office / living room on main floor; all new light fixtures both inside and outside; added additional recess lighting in the great room, living room and covered back porch area; installed new cabinetry in the great room; raised kitchen cabinets and painted them; new granite counter tops in the kitchen; doubled the size of the kitchen island ( 74" solid sheet of granite with polished overhang); new farm sink & hardware in kitchen; new gas cook top with venting in kitchen; new built in microwave drawer; powder room has a new toilet, cabinets, sink & fixtures; new stained wainscoting on the covered back porch and also the home has been newly painted, including the garage doors. The great room has gorgeous wall cabinets, gas fireplace with a beautiful mantel and a spectacular coffered ceiling complete with recess lighting. Gourmet kitchen is equipped with stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops, tile back splash, farm sink and a large eat in bar. The Master Bath was renovated a year ago and is magnificent. Large walk in shower, double vanities and a gorgeous footed tub. Master bedroom is sporting new hardwood floors and has a sitting area off of the bedroom with a door that leads to the covered back porch. If you love to entertain, this home lives large. Backyard is very private and includes a fabulous covered porch area and spacious deck, almost an acre lot. Home is also equipped with exterior "night lights". Home has 5 bedrooms with 4 full baths and 2 half baths. Call and schedule your showing today, you will not be disappointed!
- MLS® #1371634
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage5,000
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Pool, Tennis Court
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Cul-de-Sac, Fenced Yard, Level, Some Trees, Wooded
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentCharlotte Sarvis
- Listing OfficeThat Realty Group
- Address204 Sanders Place
- SubdivisionKilgore Plantation
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, 2nd Stair Case, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Intercom, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, Ceiling – Coffered, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Ice Machine, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingMulti-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter
- HighJ. L. Mann
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on June 19th, 2019 at 5:16pm EDT.