Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
14 Harbor Oaks Drive, Greenville
Come bring this exquisite home back to life. This home boasts over 4500 total square foot of living space. The main floor features beautiful hardwood floors as you enter the large foyer entry way. There is a formal living room and dining room. Also, you will find a large den and a sun room. The huge kitchen has cabinets galore. Complete with granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances. There are two large bedrooms and an office that can be turned back into a third bedroom on the main floor. Downstairs is a whole separate living are with three large bedrooms, huge family room and kitchen. The downstairs also has it’s own entrance as well as an entrance from the main floor. There is a beautiful patio complete with open fire-pit for those nice evenings at home. This home is move in ready and waiting for your personal touch to make it your own. Call today for your showing.
- MLS® #1371525
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,600
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Outdoor Fireplace
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- Listing AgentKathy Gallamore
- Listing OfficeAllen Tate Co. - Greenville
- Address14 Harbor Oaks Drive
- SubdivisionStone Lake Hts
- Zip Code29609
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Permanent, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Gas Dryer Hookup, Some Window Trtmnts, In-Law Suite, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Wine Chiller, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesGas Logs, Wood Burning Fireplace, Masonry
- ElementarySummitt Drive
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on June 26th, 2019 at 2:46am EDT.