Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1206 E Main Street, Duncan
GREAT for SAVVY INVESTOR!!! 1ST-TIME HOMEBUYER/INVESTOR PROPERTY!!! Situated in the FAST-GROWING DUNCAN area, just off I-85 about 1/2 mile to on MAIN STREET. This investment POTENTIAL extends BEYOND RESIDENTIAL USE to good possibility of FUTURE COMMERCIAL USE (commercial all across the street). This 2-bedroom 1- bath could be used for a residential rental and hold as an land investment for potential development. New Roof 2014. Sewer at street. FP not guaranteed. Home to be sold “As Is”. Property to the left next door with 2 lots could be potentially be bought. Hurry to get this UNUSUAL INVESTOR DEAL at this GREAT PRICE! Square footage & measurements approximate. If SF is important to buyer, buyer must verify.
- MLS® #1371208
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,000
- Year Built1973
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ExteriorHardboard Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front
- Lot DescriptionSidewalk, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentBritt Brandt
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Grv Upst
- Address1206 E Main Street
- Zip Code29334
- InteriorHardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling Fan, Some Window Trtmnts
- AppliancesCook Top-Electric
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace, Masonry
- MiddleBeech Springs
- HighJames F. Byrnes
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on August 26th, 2019 at 2:46am EDT.