Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
115 Fairview Drive, Greenville
From Cherrydale take State Park Road then take a left onto Altamont Road. Take first right onto Audubon Road and continue for 0.6 miles. Take right onto Sleepy Hollow Road and continue until you reach Fairview Drive. Take a right on Fairview Drive and continue for 0.4 miles. Home is on the right! Welcome home to this custom built oasis perfectly located in the heart of Paris Mountain! This home was originally built in 1941 and has had two professional additions completed to make it the ultimate 4,798 sqft dream home! 115 Fairview Drive is located just a block away from State Park Road and is located three minutes from the Paris Mountain State Park entrance. This home is also centrally located in the highly sought after school zones of Paris Elementary, Sevier Middle, and Wade Hampton High School! Hardwood floors, granite countertops, open and spacious living, and an in-ground pool are just a few of the many items that make this home the masterpiece that it is! 115 Fairview Drive is the entertainers dream home! The main floor offers two spacious living rooms, a gourmet kitchen, two bedrooms with full bathrooms, access to the screened in porch and deck, and the laundry room! The second floor consists of two spacious lofts, two full bedrooms, and a “Jack and Jill” style bathroom! The fifth bedroom and game room are located in the wonderfully finished basement! Storage is no issue with this home because of the 3 car garage plus additional space in the basement and second floor! Summer nights at this home are a dream come true with the in-ground pool and patio! Enjoy the quiet living of Paris Mountain but also a night downtown which is only fifteen minutes away! Cherrydale shopping center is five minutes away and Travelers Rest is 15 minutes away! This home has been updated and taken care of with a new roof in April 2018, fresh coats of paint, and new carpet on the second level 115 Fairview Drive is a home that you will fall in love with and want to create countless memories in. It’s the true “American dream” type of home! Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity! Please contact listing agent for a copy of the floor plan! PRICED BELOW RECENT APPRAISED VALUE!!!
- MLS® #1370832
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,600
- Year Built1941
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleCape Cod
- ParkingDoor Opener, Yard Door, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesDoor Opener, Yard Door, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Hot Tub, Patio, Pool-In Ground, Porch-Screened, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Some Storm Doors, Some Storm Windows, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionSloped Gently, Some Trees, Wooded
- FoundationCrawl Space, Basement
- Listing AgentMicah Zimmer
- Listing OfficeResource Realty Group
- Address115 Fairview Drive
- Zip Code29609
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Sky Lights, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Countertops – Laminate, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Double Oven, Microwave-Convection
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Masonry
- HighWade Hampton
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on June 16th, 2019 at 6:31am EDT.