Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1 Savona Drive, Greenville
Exquisite Tuscan style home a landscaped corner lot in the very popular Villagio area of Monte Bello using the best quality of finishing materials and architectural appointments. Walk through the iron gate into the covered entryway thru the front door into central hall accessing the DR left LR area right and into the expansive kitchen/daily dining/breakfast area expanded for additional seating for those " in kitchen events".Custom wood cabinetry, granite, stainless steel appliances, stone tiled wall, a farm sink, instant hot water for those morning and evening cups of tea, complete this kitchen around a center island for food prep and seating. Adjoining is the "butlers pantry" with cabinetry a wet bar, and wine chiller then to the formal DR. Beautiful dark wood coffered ceilings, arched openings, a floor to ceiling stacked stone fireplace with gas and operational Italian floor to ceiling casement window/doors complete the LR.Hardwood flooring thru the house MBR hand painted ceiling detail and en suite bath with corner whirlpool and tiled shower with dual heads. The terrace has a 2nd stacked stone wood burning fireplace extensive iron railings and gates make a perfect area for entertaining under the crafted massive cedar pergola. Second and third Brs, are on the second level with a large family area opening onto the travertine floored covered porch with views of the villagio as well as french doors onto a balcony. Other hand painted detail appointments, moldings, classic wall finishes, tiled stair risers, light fixtures and ironwork create a comfortable ambiance that make this custom house so enjoyable. There is is an attached 3 car 3 door garage with operators, a large laundry area and powder room at the rear
- MLS® #1370468
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage3,200
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Gated Community, Lights, Playground, Pool, Some Sidewalks, Tennis Court
- ParkingAttached Garage 3+ Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 3+ Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Patio, Porch-Other, Windows-Thermal, Outdoor Fireplace, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Mountain View, Sidewalk, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentJohn Vernon
- Listing OfficeVernon Company
- Address1 Savona Drive
- Zip Code29609
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Stone, Other
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Intercom, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Wet Bar, Ceiling – Coffered, Smart Systems Pre-Wiring
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Wine Chiller, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Ventless, Wood Burning Fireplace, Masonry, Outdoor
- ElementarySummitt Drive
- HighWade Hampton
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on June 26th, 2019 at 2:46am EDT.