Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8 Claymore Court, Greer
Where do you start to describe such a beautiful property that has everything? You will fall in love with this stately brick home the minute you pull up. The low maintenance brick exterior is classic and charming. Inside the two story foyer will draw your attention to the tall ceilings and abundance of natural light. The main level is open with large windows, gleaming hardwood floors and amazing extra touches. The dining room is large enough for entertaining and features floor to ceiling windows, crown molding and columns. The living room is currently being used as an additional sitting area, but could easily become a home office or home school area. The large great room features a two story ceiling, a tiled gas log fireplace, great views of the back yard, and is just steps from the kitchen. The kitchen is every gourmet cooks dream and boasts stylish stainless appliances, granite countertops, white washed cabinets, arched windows, tile back splash, breakfast area, and a large island with a gas cooktop and room for stools. The master bedroom is on the main level for your privacy and convenience and has trey ceilings, large windows, and a spa like full bath with two vanities, a walk in tile shower, separate soaking tub, large walk in closet, and tile flooring. Also on the main level is the laundry room and a half bath for guests. There are two staircases. Upstairs you will find 4 additional bedrooms and 2 more full baths. This home has plenty of room for guests and many more possibilities. The bedrooms are all a good size and could be used as a craft room, movie room or work out area. If you think the inside of this home is great, you should see the outside. The oversized deck is the perfect spot for grilling burgers while overlooking your large wooded back yard with a sprinkler system. The detached 4 car garage is the perfect spot to park your golf cart, boat, additional cars, lawn equipment and and all your tools. All the work has been done for you with new roof and gutters in 2017, new hvac in 2017, one unit only, the other one was reconditioned, upgraded/renovated master bath, refinished deck in 2017, new water heater in 2016, and new sod front and back. Come by and take a look at this stunning home, and you will never want to leave. Just minutes from I-85, BMW, downtown Greenville, and all the shopping and dining on Pelham Road. Zoned for Riverside schools.
- MLS® #1370294
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,800
- Year Built1995
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Detached Garage 3+ Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Detached Garage 3+ Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Sloped Gently, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentConnie Rice
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Greenville Cen
- Address8 Claymore Court
- SubdivisionHammett Creek
- Zip Code29650
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, 2nd Stair Case, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Oven(s)-Wall
- HeatingMulti-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- StoriesThree +
- ElementaryBrushy Creek
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on February 15th, 2019 at 6:01pm EST.