Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
956 Laurelwood Way, Landrum
You will fall in love with this equestrian property located on 7.3 peaceful acres in Greenville County north of Greer (south of Hwy 414 & Hwy 11). There are 4 pastures, 2 feeding paddocks, 2 run-in shelters, out-building/shed with 2 garage doors- washer/dryer hookup- full bathroom for outdoor cleanup. With over 7000 square feet, this estate will fit most any need and any lifestyle. Main floor is an open, split concept with 4 bedrooms, laundry, a formal dining room and great room with hardwood floors, gas fireplace and large windows/doors overlooking the back patio and yard. The cook of the family will be comfortable in the kitchen with plenty of prep space including an island, double oven, gas stove and generously sized walk-in pantry. The bright master bedroom is located on the main floor and boasts tray ceilings, bay windows and a French door to the patio. Bathroom has dual sinks, jetted tub, separate shower, private water closet and 2 huge walk-in closets. Laundry room has two sets of washer/dryer hook ups and a utility sink. House is wired for surround sound (equipment conveys), has an alarm monitoring system and 2 tankless water heaters so everyone gets a hot shower. Upstairs you’ll find 3 more bedrooms, a storage room, full bath and loft area suitable for a den, crafting space or home office. Walkout basement is the icing on the cake and will surprise you with a tremendous space set up as a home theatre/family fun getaway perfect for entertaining a crowd. Also, in the basement you’ll discover a full bath, another washer/dryer hook up, safe room/dry food storage area constructed with 3 block walls and additional room with a closet (no window) that could easily be setup as an 8th bedroom. Words cannot do this home justice or explain the enormous amount of space to store your treasures, large and small... home would also perfectly accommodate multi-generational/family living… come see for yourself!
- MLS® #1369877
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage7,000
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesPrivate Roads
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Satellite Dish, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Barn/Stall
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Fenced Yard, Pasture, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentMandy Chapman-crain
- Listing OfficeCarolina Moon Realty Llc
- Address956 Laurelwood Way
- SubdivisionLaurelwood - 013
- Zip Code29356
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Split Floor Plan, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Multi-Units
- CoolingElectric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- MiddleBlue Ridge
- HighBlue Ridge
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2019 at 6:46pm EDT.