Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
133 Shore Vista Lane, Greer
Just featured in DuPont Registry's "The Top Ten Luxury Waterfront Properties" in the November 2018 edition. PRICE IMPROVEMENT! This beautiful over 13K sq. ft. under roof, custom home sits in gated Pennington Pointe, gracefully alongside Lake Robinson in Greer, S.C.. Robinson is a pristine recreational area of 800 acres, which is excellent for boating, fishing and kayaking. Greenville News has called Lake Robinson a Small Jewel for our community because of the abundance of fishing. Entering in to the grand foyer, you will be greeted by the openness and the warmth of the fire place in the formal living room. To the left of the meticulously crafted stair case, is the homeowner's dream of a coffered ceiling master bedroom, with a private sunroom attached for continual lake and mountain views. En suite master bath has: dual custom granite vanities, dual walk in closets have a window, jetted plus one tub, walk in spa like shower, water closet featuring a bidet and tile with granite flooring. To the right of foyer is the trayed ceiling and white plantation shutter blind dining room. Now on to the Chef's custom dream kitchen where you will always want to entertain. No expense spared on the Viking double built in fridge, Wolf gas stove, stainless double ovens, custom built in dishwasher, under cabinet lighting, granite counter tops, soft close drawers, seated island and a natural lighted breakfast room. A custom built in granite wet bar, separates the fireplaced keeping room. Hidden in the right back corner of this home is a wood ceiling sun room that offers endless views of the lake and mountains. Across from the kitchen is the loaded laundry room. Convenient built in ironing station, closet, and extra counter space makes doing laundry fun. Main level bedrooms are in high demand now and it's great to have this second one that is easily accessible right next to the elevator. Up the oak stair case is where you will find the third bedroom showing off it's lake views with private bath and walk in closet. Walking across the indoor balcony, you can see the front foyer and lake views behind the house. To the right upstairs is the Executive's private office with tons of custom built ins. Across the hall is the fourth bedroom with it's walk in closet and custom bath. Make sure you look above and see the bold crown molding, it is definitely art work. To the right end of the upstairs hallway is where you will find the rec/billiard room. Two places are ready for your ice machine and fridge in the corner bar area. Not to disappoint, a half bath conveniently located. The last bedroom upstairs has corner windows, walk in closet and of course the same high quality custom bath and walk in shower. Taking a ride down the elevator will open up more possibilities. The far left bottom side of this house, has approximately 1300 sq. ft. of unfinished space. One area has plumbing already in place to add a toilet, vanity and shower. This area is perfect for an in law suite or student. Family nights will take on a whole new meaning in this finished basement. One end has built ins with a huge tv for movie nights and the opposite end has fire place and comfortable couches for game boards or just socializing. Card tables, foosball, air hockey, or any game your family likes you can definitely have room for any of that. There is another bar area in the back right corner of the basement with the same quality granite and cabinets as the rest of the house. A full bath is centrally located and the water heaters, furnaces, storage space and a safe room is all tucked away out of sight. Car enthusiasts will love the five car garage and appreciate the insulated garage doors. Screened in back porch allows you to enjoy the lake sounds and fresh air without any insects. (This property has just been appraised). Convenience of just 20 minutes from Greenville Spartanburg Airport. MAKE SURE TO CLICK ON VIDEO, 3D AND PHOTOS!! TURN VOLUME UP!
- MLS® #1369863
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage7,000
- Year Built2009
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Gated Community, Private Roads, Neighborhood Lake/Pond
- ParkingBasement Level, Door Opener, Workshop, Assigned Parking 3+ Sp
- GaragesBasement Level, Door Opener, Workshop, Assigned Parking 3+ Sp
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Some Storm Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard, Elevator
- Lot DescriptionLake, Level, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Water View
- Listing AgentJill Chapman
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner - Greer
- Address133 Shore Vista Lane
- SubdivisionPennington Pointe
- Zip Code29651
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, Split Floor Plan, Elevator, Ceiling – Coffered, Pot Filler Faucet
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Ice Machine, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In, Microwave-Convection
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryMountain View
- MiddleBlue Ridge
- HighBlue Ridge
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on December 16th, 2018 at 8:31pm EST.