Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
306 North A Street, Easley
Historic Charleston or New Orleans style home with full length front porch on 1st and 2nd floor levels lets you sit back on either and gaze out toward the distant mountains. Inside from the floor to the tall ceilings, this house is loaded with charm. Large, comfortable rooms, built-ins galore, and a front door and side windows with beveled glass that radiates a myriad of color when the sun hits it just right. This house is made for entertaining. Outside you might choose to sit around the firepit, or the fountain, or around the grill. From fall to winter come inside and cozy up to one of the 4 operating gas fireplaces. A large kitchen is always a place where people congregate and there is a large den, or the front parlor, or dining room to hold a crowd as well Imagine the choices offered by this property. A home loaded with character and charm with a rental home generating income to offset expenses. Add another bedroom and bath downstairs in either the den or front parlor (for a super Master bedroom suite). The choices are endless. You must come by, take a good look, and choose what you want to do with the house. The property is zoned GC so use as a business is seemless as long as building codes are met, or it may be maintained as a residence. Stairclimber available separately.
- MLS® #1369761
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,200
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingCarport 2 Cars
- GaragesCarport 2 Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Patio, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionSloped Gently, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentKeels Phillips
- Listing OfficeAxcent Realty
- Address306 North A Street
- Zip Code29640
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Countertops Granite, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, In-Law Suite
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Oven-Gas, Warming Drawer, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces4
- FireplacesGas Logs, Screen
- ElementaryEast End
- MiddleRichard H. Gettys
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on June 15th, 2019 at 6:31pm EDT.