Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
103 Lakeview Drive, Easley
Looking for a custom home in a central location, perfect for entertaining and comfortable for your family? Look no further! This home has it all with NO HOA, tons of features from the wide open Great Room to the oversized GAME room, large back DECK, SUNROOM, fire pit and even the expansive driveway! Single Story, 4 bedrooms plus GUEST HOUSE, LAKE view, 4 car garage with separate golf cart garage and over 3700sf. In a convenient location CENTRAL to Greenville, Anderson & Clemson, 5 minutes to downtown Easley, 15 minutes to Greenville, 20 minutes to Anderson. Huge entertaining great room with vaulted ceilings, and wooden beams, and an all-brick fireplace with gas logs. A rounded wall in this great room, with floor to ceiling windows overlooks the fire pit and lake! Open floor plan so the cook of the house can feel right there with the family. Custom Cabinetry and granite countertops with a breakfast bar, even a built in granite breakfast table to match! The large dining room is open to the Great Room and Kitchen, making this room perfect for entertaining! The Owner's Suite is a dream with 2 walk-in closets, custom double vanities, a tiled glass shower and a jacuzzi tub overlooking the lake through a large bay window. Off of the owners suite is a private office sharing the hall bathroom (could be a 5th bedroom). For the gardener, your very own enclosed potting and gardening room included with a sink, shelving and cabinets. A beautiful sunroom veranda to sit in and enjoy your paradise! Above the oversized attached garage is a 35x12 Bonus room/Media room. An additional 2-car detached garage has another finished bonus room/guest house/teenager apartment/airbnb/mother-in- law suite complete with a kitchenette and full bathroom. You won’t believe all of the storage space in this home! So many fantastic features around every corner! This home is perfect for everyone as it suites many needs! Listing agent related to Seller's. Creative financing options available. Contact listing agent for interactive floor plan and drawings!
- MLS® #1369456
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,600
- Year Built1986
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Yard Door, Courtyard Entry, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Yard Door, Courtyard Entry, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Front, Some Storm Doors
- Lot DescriptionPond, Sloped Gently, Water Front, Water View
- FoundationCrawl Space, Crawl Space/Slab
- Listing AgentKiersten Bell
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Caine/williams
- Address103 Lakeview Drive
- SubdivisionSherwood Lakes
- Zip Code29642
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Blown, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Sky Lights, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, In-Law Suite, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Washer, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In, Microwave-Convection
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Masonry
- ElementaryForest Acres
- MiddleRichard H. Gettys
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 20th, 2019 at 4:31am EDT.