Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
507 N Main Street, Fountain Inn
$6000 Closing Cost concession to buyer and $4,000 AGENT BONUS with Acceptable offer. This lovely historic home in downtown Fountain Inn will blow you away. Built around 1880, the home was originally owned by the Drummond family. This home has been better known in Fountain Inn as “The Drummond House”. The gorgeous interior staircase was thought to have been redone in 1948. The current owners have made extensive renovations to this home to preserve the charm and character that have made Main Street what it is today. Updates made include the kitchen, baths, carpentry, hardy siding, roof, electrical and plumbing. This 4-bedroom 2-bath home is equipped with Wi-Fi enabled smoke detectors, plantation shutters and hardwood floors throughout, custom marble flooring in the master bath and master shower. The main level includes 9 ft. ceilings, dining room, breakfast room, 2 fire places, and master bedroom. Open a book in the library/den or make a gourmet dinner in your large custom kitchen with walnut top and Calacatta Gold marble counters. The kitchen is equipped with Wolf gas range and Wolf double ovens. Sit on the wrap-around front porch or enjoy a glass of tea on one of the two side porches. This home is within walking distance to a park (across the street), the Yount’s Center for Performing Arts, The library, the farmers market, Saturday night music and of course shopping and dining in Downtown Fountain Inn. The annual Christmas parade begins at this home and carriage rides also pass by during the Christmas season. Owner is willing to sell the next door lot separately. Call for your private showing today.
- MLS® #1368860
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,200
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleTraditional, Craftsman
- ParkingYard Door, Detached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesYard Door, Detached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorHardboard Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Wrap Around
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Level, Sidewalk, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentNicholas Hammett
- Listing OfficeWondracek Realty Group, Llc
- Address507 N Main Street
- CityFountain Inn
- Zip Code29644
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Marble
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Blown, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops-Solid Surface, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Countertops-Other, Countertops – Quartz, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Dwn Draft, Cook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Double Oven
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryFountain Inn
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 19th, 2019 at 6:16pm EDT.