Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
121 Hunters Run, Greenville
One of the best deals in Spaulding Farm! This 5 bedroom, 3 1/2 bath Tudor style home is located on a cul-de-sac lot in one of Greenville's most sought after neighborhoods. On the main level, you will find the dining room, a spacious great room with a fireplace, which opens to a sun room. The master suite is also on the main level and has a private sitting room which would make the perfect study. The kitchen has granite countertops, tiled backsplash, , gas cooktop with a grill, double ovens and a wine refrigerator. You will love the large laundry room off of the kitchen. Upstairs you will find two additional bedrooms, a full bath, walk in attic and an additional attic for storage. You will enjoy spending time in the basement. There is a large rec room with wet bar and a fireplace, 2 additional bedrooms and a full bath. Storage will never be an issue in this home. There is approximately 800 sq feet of unfinished basement, in addition to the attic spaces. Outside you will find a large deck, patio and screened porch overlooking the private backyard with a firepit. Stucco has been inspected, repairs made and it is under bond with Summit SC. Seller is offering a $20,000 credit with an acceptable offer for buyer to do updates. Spaulding Farm boasts award winning schools, a clubhouse, 2 pools, tennis courts, exercise facility, a walking trail and a new playground. Spaulding Farm is a great place to call home!
- MLS® #1368189
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,200
- Year Built1995
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesAthletic Facilities Field, Club House, Common Areas, Exercise Facility, Lights, Path, Playground, Pool, Some Sidewalks, Tennis Court, Neighborhood Lake/Pond
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Synthetic Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Screened, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Level, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentMargaret Marcum
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner - N. Pleas
- Address121 Hunters Run
- SubdivisionSpaulding Farm
- Zip Code29615
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Permanent, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Sky Lights, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, Radon System
- AppliancesCook Top-Dwn Draft, Cook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Oven(s)-Wall, Oven-Electric, Wine Chiller, Double Oven
- HeatingMulti-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingAttic Fan, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs
- HighJ. L. Mann
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on July 18th, 2019 at 8:01am EDT.