Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
213 Ryans Run Court, Greenville
Mountain-like, LAKEFRONT retreat in Spaulding Farm! 5 bed/4.5 bath home situated on a sloped, wooded lot offers TONS of NEW UPDATES: new hardwoods & closet system in Master, refinished/stained hardwoods throughout main level, new carpet upstairs, new paint throughout interior and exterior, re-sealed decks, and all new landscape lighting! Serene water feature runs through part of backyard, beautifully landscaped leading to a small fishing and canoe dock. Views of Spaulding Lake from kitchen, breakfast room, keeping room, great room, screened porch/decks, master bed/bath, upstairs guest room & bath, lower level rec room and bedroom. With a two car garage, this home offers two additional storage spaces to meet your expansion needs: an interior, unfinished (already wired/insulated and heated/cooled) 350 sq ft room off the kitchenette and an exterior access storage room (ready to go for a workshop). The family’s favorite room is the keeping room off the kitchen with the beautiful stone fireplace. Great schools, easy access to Woodruff Rd, I-85, and Five Forks area makes this one of Greenville’s most desirable neighborhoods! Bring some serenity to your lifestyle while maintaining all of today’s conveniences and luxuries!
- MLS® #1367833
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,000
- Year Built1997
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Exercise Facility, Lights, Playground, Pool, Some Sidewalks, Tennis Court, Neighborhood Lake/Pond
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorStone, Brick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Screened, Windows-Thermal, Outdoor Fireplace, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Lake, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Water Front, Water View, Wooded
- FoundationCrawl Space, Basement
- Listing AgentKatie Reid
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner Miller Rd.
- Address213 Ryans Run Court
- SubdivisionSpaulding Farm
- Zip Code29615
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, 2nd Stair Case, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Gas Dryer Hookup, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, In-Law Suite, Countertops – Laminate
- AppliancesCook Top-Dwn Draft, Cook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingMulti-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingElectric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces4
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter, Wood Burning Fireplace, Masonry, Outdoor
- HighJ. L. Mann
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 20th, 2019 at 9:16pm EDT.