Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
315 Anderson Street, Greenville
This fabulous house plan is sure to impress anyone seeking a home in Downtown Greenville. This close to 2,000 square foot 3 bedroom, 2 bath with bonus plan with a rear 2 car attached garage. An open floor plan is perfect for entertaining with finishes expected to be found in million dollar homes. The master on main features a large walk in closet, double vanity and a unique shower and tub area (see plans). The other two bedrooms also located on the main living area feature large walk in closets and share an amazing 2nd bathroom. You have an opportunity to get in early and have input in the selection of the finishes (with approved contract). NOTE--Total square footage is provided by plan, as construction begins some adjustments may be made per room, buyers agent to verify final square footage upon completion.
- MLS® #1367348
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,800
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesHistoric Area
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorHardboard Siding, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Level
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentMichael Brown
- Listing OfficeRe/max Moves Simpsonville
- Address315 Anderson Street
- Zip Code29601
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Electric
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryA.J. Whittenberg
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2019 at 7:01pm EDT.