Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8 Ridgeland Drive, Greenville
Rare opportunity on one of Greenville's most beautiful streets! Sunrise and sunset are spectacular from the wraparound covered porch and huge terrace overlooking the city. This home has beautiful molding and hardwoods throughout. The chef's kitchen has a 12' granite island and Thermador Professional Series dual fuel range with pot filler. Subzero full size refrigerator and freezer, warming drawer/microwave, and more storage than you can imagine complete the space. The kitchen and dining room have french doors to the terrace making this an amazing home for entertaining. The living room has a beautiful vaulted ceiling and wood burning fireplace with gas starter and flows into a foyer large enough for a baby grand piano! There are 5 bedrooms, each with en suite bath. The first floor master is light and spacious with large bath and walk in closet. The heated floor, steam shower and jetted tub are highlights in the his and hers bathroom. A wet bar, powder room and huge mudroom/laundry with 2 dryers, wet hanging space, utility sink, refrigerator and bath complete the first floor. The second floor has a large recreation room with wet bar, window seats with storage drawers and french doors to a covered balcony. There are two large bedrooms with private baths as well as a nanny/in law suite with its own full kitchen and laundry, walk in closet and bath with soaking tub. This suite has double french doors and vented gas logs in the living area with lots of windows and natural light. The large heated and cooled basement is currently used as an exercise room and workshop but could easily become a wine cellar! There is a 2 car garage and parking pads for four more vehicles. The large yard is beautifully fenced and bordered with mature shrubs, Japanese Maples and Azaleas. There is also a paved dog kennel and storage, storage, storage!
- MLS® #1366169
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage7,000
- Year Built1947
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesLights, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Hardboard Siding
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Deck, Porch-Wrap Around, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Fenced Yard, Sidewalk, Sloped Gently, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space, Basement
- Listing AgentBarkley Rickman
- Listing OfficeThe Parker Company
- Address8 Ridgeland Drive
- Zip Code29601
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2nd Stair Case, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Countertops Granite, Countertops-Solid Surface, Gas Dryer Hookup, Intercom, Multi-Phone Lines, Security System Owned, Sky Lights, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, In-Law Suite, Pot Filler Faucet, Smart Systems Pre-Wiring
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Freezer, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Refrigerator, Ice Machine, Wine Chiller, Double Oven, Warming Drawer, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter, Wood Burning Fireplace
- ElementarySara Collins
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on August 24th, 2019 at 8:16pm EDT.