Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
15 Black Skimmer Trail, Marietta
Live your dream starting with your new home in The Cliffs at Mountain Park! Some homes are “custom built” and then there is 15 Black Skimmer Trail which is “customized” to perfection. Majestic exposed beams are located throughout the well-thought out great room, kitchen and dining room. The aesthetic achieved is a “lodge”, entertainment-friendly flow. With beautiful mountain views from every vantage point, your family and guests will get the essence of communing with nature. The expansive kitchen and dining areas leave no mistake on what can be done when a group of people are being entertained or just an intimate family meal is being enjoyed. The kitchen is complete with Wolf, Bosch, and Subzero brand appliances. The oversize island is perfect for a buffet table, a breakfast area table, or a workstation. You will fall in love with the gas cooktop with downdraft venting, double Wolf ovens with warming drawer, hammered copper custom sink, and an outdoor Wolf grill that is right off the kitchen by way of an outer door to the grill deck. The master suite on the main level has every clean line an architect loves and is visually impeccable. Get lost in the master bathroom with dual entrance double shower, large soaking tub and beautifully customized his and hers closets. You’ll find another bedroom with a full bath on this level or it can serve as the study. In cool months, light the masonry rock fireplaces located in the dining room and great room, to knock off your chill. All fireplaces, 4 to be exact, are gas starters and can have gas logs or used as wood burning fireplaces. Whether you are in the great room, dining room, lower level family room or on the covered veranda on the lower level, you can enjoy these masonry fireplaces. Off the great room is a deck made with Brazilian IPE wood. The outdoor water feature is just below, making the outdoor aesthetics a setting of a stream with waterfalls on the property. Soothing sounds from the waterfall will have you sitting outside for long, relaxing meals with family and friends or sipping on your morning tea. On the lower level you will find the wine cellar, another bedroom and full bath, a guest suite with a full bath which has incredible mountain views! Your guests will make sure they are scheduled monthly to come see you with the comfort of this suite. On this level is a butler’s pantry with refrigerator and ice maker as well. The lower level also consists of a family room, media room, office, and a walk-in storage room. You can walk out to the covered veranda that can have the phantom screens remotely raised for an open-air feel and enjoy the water feature right off the openings. There is a lighted path that takes you beside the water feature, and to the entrance to a private path that ends at a lake! The positioning of this home allows for natural light without southern exposure of extreme heat in home. This allows the home to maintain natural light without increased utility bills. Other custom features include central vacuum, surround sound, media room pre-wired functions, oversized garage, 1000 gallon buried propane container, pre-wiring for a generator installation, outside sound system, Elevator shaft in place for a future buyer, and the most important quality is privacy. The road ends at 15 Black Skimmer’s driveway! Choosing The Cliff’s at Mountain Park will place you in the middle of the other 6 Cliffs communities, allowing convenient access to any of the other community’s amenities. Mountain Park offers The Cabin dining experience, the Pavilion for picnics and canoeing, walking trails and a dog friendly atmosphere. The golf at Mountain Park is exceptional, and the state of the art fitness center for staying healthy year-round is convenient. Overall, it is a great mix of being connected and being private. Choose 15 Black Skimmer Trail and Call for your private showing today!
- MLS® #1365969
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage6,400
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Exercise Facility, Gated Community, Golf, Lights, Path, Security Guard, Neighborhood Lake/Pond, Pet Restrictions
- ParkingDoor Opener, Courtyard Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesDoor Opener, Courtyard Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorStone, Masonry Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Enclosed, Porch-Screened, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard, Generator
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Mountain View, Mountain, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentKim Stroud
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Grv Upst
- Address15 Black Skimmer Trail
- SubdivisionThe Cliffs at Mountain Park
- Zip Code29661
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring, Concrete
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Countertops-Solid Surface, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, Split Floor Plan, Ceiling – Coffered, Dual Master Bedrooms, Pantry – Walk In, Smart Systems Pre-Wiring
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Freezer, Ice Machine, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Propane Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces4
- FireplacesGas Logs, Masonry, Outdoor
- ElementarySlater Marietta
- HighTravelers Rest
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 19th, 2019 at 9:01am EDT.