Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
211 N Main Street, Greer
Stunning historic home designed by renowned William Ward. This Neo Classical showpiece has been diligently restored and upgraded by the current owner. 211 N. Main Street includes five bedrooms, many original fixtures, five fireplaces and hardwood floors throughout. Gorgeous details include a two-story foyer featuring a sweeping staircase between entrances to formal areas of the home. In the dual living rooms natural light flows from the over-sized windows to showcase the hardwood floors with inlay borders, fireplaces, chandeliers, and double doors that open to either side of the home. The dining room offers a marvelous mural, with hand-painted details, that extends to the ceiling and built-in corner china cabinets. The quaint breakfast room connects to the kitchen offering the charm of the 1930’s with the conveniences of today, with original cabinetry and some updated stainless steel appliances. The main floor also features a library overseeing the rear grounds, a large laundry room and a master en suite. The home's second story opens to a balcony overlooking the beauty of downtown Greer, along with four spacious bedrooms, private bathrooms and walk-in closets. The walk-out brick basement includes a dedicated wine cellar and additional unfinished area that provides an area for storage or could be finished for additional living space. There are so many spaces to entertain, including the grounds with mature landscaping, multiple porches, and rear courtyard. This is truly a home you have to see to believe. All of this is located on over an acre lot. While this home is currently zoned for residential, it has been zoned commercial in the past. This is a great opportunity to join the growth of Greer’s revitalized Downtown with a personal residence or business.
- MLS® #1365458
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage6,600
- Year Built1937
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingWorkshop, Yard Door, Detached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesWorkshop, Yard Door, Detached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Patio, Porch-Other
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sidewalk, Some Trees
- Listing AgentStephanie Miller
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner - Greer
- Address211 N Main Street
- Zip Code29650
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, 2nd Stair Case, Attic Stairs Permanent, Bookcase, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Countertops-Other, Dual Master Bedrooms
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stand Alone Rng-Electric
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces5
- FireplacesGas Logs, Wood Burning Fireplace
- ElementaryChandler Creek
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 25th, 2019 at 9:46pm EDT.