Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
67 Park Vista Way, Greenville
Must see home under construction in Hunters Ridge! 3 story home that includes a bonus room is a show stopper. This home is under construction so get it under contract while there is still time to pick your colors and really make this home your own! Walk in the foyer to see the fire place in your living room that walks out to the deck perfect for coffee in the mornings! This deck also overlooks the paved path that runs through the subdivision. The master bedroom is on the main floor with two walk in closets! The lower level includes two bedrooms and a large storage space! You can walk out the basement for easy access to the paved path. Make an appointment today to see this home before it goes! This location is perfect for going downtown TR or downtown Greenville.
- MLS® #1364021
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,400
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleTraditional, Craftsman
- AmenitiesClub House, Gated Community, Golf, Lights, Path, Pool, Some Sidewalks, Tennis Court
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Hardboard Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionSteep
- Listing AgentNicole Seppala
- Listing OfficeLaura Simmons & Associates Re
- Address67 Park Vista Way
- SubdivisionHunters Ridge
- Zip Code29617
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Microwave
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Ventless
- StoriesThree +
- ElementaryDuncan Chapel
- HighTravelers Rest
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 20th, 2019 at 8:31pm EDT.