Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1215 Roe Ford Road, Greenville
Once in a lifetime opportunity back on the market! Beautiful estate on Roe Ford Rd at Furman and Green Valley. 5 Bedrooms 4 Full and 2 Half Baths, European style sun room, private pond, pool. Main level includes all formal rooms, a separate bar/den, and 400 sqft+ rec room/office. the garage includes a workshop, service bath with shower, lots of storage and a wine room. Lots of storage and closets including a cedar closet in the attic. Lovely gardens, flagstone patio, and large in-ground pool await you! In addition to the main house there is a separate in-law suite or guest quarters overlooking the pond. It has 2 bedrooms, full bath, kitchen, family room and private parking. The guest quarters are an additional approx 1300 sqft. The finished basement adds another approximately 950 sqft. Newer HVAC (2015) Roof (2017) and Windows (2017). Convenient to Downtown Travelers Rest, Downtown Greenville and the Swamp Rabbit Trail.
- MLS® #1362746
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage4,000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Yard Door, Courtyard Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Yard Door, Courtyard Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Pool-In Ground, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Pond, Some Trees
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing AgentMarcia Howard
- Listing OfficeLongboat Group, Inc
- Address1215 Roe Ford Road
- SubdivisionStratford Forest
- Zip Code29617
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Parquet
- Interior Features2nd Stair Case, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, In-Law Suite, Radon System
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Oven(s)-Wall, Cook Top-Electric
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Masonry
- ElementaryDuncan Chapel
- HighTravelers Rest
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on June 16th, 2019 at 7:16am EDT.