Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
328 Amberleaf Way, Simpsonville
This Must See Home is located on a Premium lot in the Desirable Stillwater at Bells Crossing, with undevelopable HOA property next door and across the street, and convenient to the neighborhood pool! Possible USDA 100% Financing! Hardwood floors welcome you in the foyer as you enter into your new home. The Dining room sets the stage for your formal meals, which boasts picture and crown molding and hardwood floors. Work from home with with your convenient home office featuring French Doors and Elegant Tile floors. Enjoy cozy evenings next to the gas log fireplace, or entertain with family and friends. The Open Floor Plan leads into the kitchen, which is a chef’s dream with granite counters, stainless steel appliances, 5 burner smooth top stove, island, hardwood floors, and a pantry closet. The Morning Room extends your entertaining space, which has vaulted ceilings and has a nice view of the private backyard. Outside you can have an afternoon barbecue, or enjoy your morning coffee overlooking your private Fenced yard. ---Head upstairs to find the four bedrooms. The third bedroom is oversized with a walk-in closet and surround sound wiring, perfect for game, theatre, or play room. The Hall bath features a single vanity and a tub/shower, and the Linen closet in the hall is great for extra storage. The spacious Laundry room is conveniently located on the second floor for making laundry a breeze. The master bedroom features trey ceilings and walk-in closet. The master bath features double vanity, shower with tile surround, and garden tub with tile surround. Additional features: Hardwood floors on main level, Half Bath off foyer, auto garage opener, convenient to Five Forks Shopping and Bells Crossing Elementary. This beautiful home is waiting for you - come bring your offer today!
- MLS® #1359966
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,400
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Pool, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Cul-de-Sac, Fenced Yard, Sidewalk, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentJeremy Russell
- Listing OfficeRe/max Realty Professionals
- Address328 Amberleaf Way
- SubdivisionStillwood @ Bell's Crossing
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Leased, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryBells Crossing
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on February 25th, 2018 at 1:01am EST.