Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
216 Florence Drive, Simpsonville
Beautiful Well-Built Full Brick Ranch home with Large Fenced Yard, Covered Carport, Detached Garage and Large Workshop. Beautiful Hardwood Floors Throughout! Entertain in the Great Room and with friends and family around the Gas Fireplace. Gather around the table for holidays in the Dining Room that opens up to the Kitchen. The Kitchen, overlooking the Private Backyard, features Tile Backsplash, Refrigerator, Smooth Top Stove/Oven, Built In Microwave, and Pantry Closet. --- Continue down the hall to the bedrooms, which also have Hardwood Floors. The Second Bedroom features Double Closets (larger closet is plumbed for half bath) and can be used as the Master. The Hall Full Bath has an updated Sink and Tub/Shower Combo. The Hallway features a Linen Closet convenient for linen storage. The Third Bedroom (which could also be the Master) connects to Mudroom and Full Bath/Laundry. The Mudroom is perfect for containing your mess when you are coming from outside, and leads to the Laundry room. This second Full Bathroom features a stand alone shower and updated vanity. --- Explore the Backyard with a covered Deck and Fenced Yard. Enjoy the Screened Porch throughout every season and enjoy the views of your Private Backyard. Utility Room is located between the Carport and Screen Porch. The secondary screened room was previously used for chickens and but could later be converted to covered porch. This property features a 4,000 gallon Fish Pond stocked with Koi fish, Waterfall, and Custom Rock Surround. The 1 Car detached garage connects to a 16x12 workshop complete with power. Additional features: Fresh Paint, New Windows, Architectural Roof, Hardwood Floors throughout, Walking distance to Main St Simpsonville. Don’t miss the chance to have this for your home - Make your Offer today!
- MLS® #1359260
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,400
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingCarport 1 Car, Detached Garage 1 Car
- GaragesCarport 1 Car, Detached Garage 1 Car
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Screened, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Pond, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentJeremy Russell
- Listing OfficeRe/max Realty Professionals
- Address216 Florence Drive
- SubdivisionHunters Acres
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorHardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling Smooth, Smoke Detector, Countertops – Laminate, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesCirculating, Gas Logs, Ventless
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on February 25th, 2018 at 1:01am EST.