Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8 Leighton Court, Simpsonville
Welcome home to this well maintained beautiful home in the quiet and desirable Saddlers Ridge subdivision. This 3 bedroom 2 bath home has everything you need! Bright and clean kitchen with a breakfast nook! The living room boasts vaulted ceilings perfect for creating new memories with the family. You will love the master bedroom and bath with vaulted ceilings and a walk-in closet. The other two bedrooms are a nice size, have plenty of closet space and share a full bath with shower/tub combo. Over-sized screened in patio perfect for grilling with friends and family or a cup of coffee early in the morning. The fenced in backyard is great for pets, children, and added privacy for your family. Your family will enjoy the neighborhood pool, clubhouse, and newly renovated park. Lastly, you cannot beat the location! Saddlers Ridge is located off of Harrison Bridge Road providing low traffic access to the shopping and dining that Fairview Road has to offer and quick access to I-385. Schedule your showing today before this home is sold!
- MLS® #1358865
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,200
- Year Built1994
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleRanch, Traditional
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Playground, Pool
- ParkingDoor Opener, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesDoor Opener, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Some Storm Doors, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Fenced Yard, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentJeremy Russell
- Listing OfficeRe/max Realty Professionals
- Address8 Leighton Court
- SubdivisionSaddlers Ridge
- Zip Code29680
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Blown, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Smoke Detector, Countertops-Other, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Electric
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- MiddleRalph Chandler
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on February 25th, 2018 at 1:01am EST.