Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
100 Trident Maple Court, Fountain Inn
One Story Split Floor Plan 3 Bed 3 Full Bath Home with In-Law Suite on Corner Lot in Fountain Inn convenient to Downtown! The handicap ramp leads you into the home, allowing wheelchair accessibility (buyer can later remove if not needed). The hardwood floors welcome you as you begin your tour in the foyer. The hall bath has a single vanity with a tub/shower combo, perfect for guests! Take in the two spare bedrooms before entering the great room. Enjoy time with friends and family next to the wood burning fireplace under soaring vaulted ceilings. Cooking will be a delight in this kitchen with hardwood floors, formica counters, oak cabinets, smooth top stove, built in microwave, and dishwasher. Enjoy meals in the breakfast room boasting hardwood floors and excellent views looking out over the rear yard. --- Head out onto the deck and patio in the fully fenced yard, making entertaining and cooking out a delight! The Storage building in the back has power, perfect for a workshop or additional storage needs. --- Head back inside to view the master bedroom with a nice walk in closet. The master bath features a jetted tub/shower combo and single sink with plenty of counter space. The garage has been converted to an in-law suite featuring a full bathroom with a walk in shower, wet bar/kitchen area, and separate access outside. This room would also function well as a game room or man cave! Additional features: Newer Architectural Shingles, Security Camera System throughout, Extra Parking Pad, 2 Car Garage Door and hardware also conveys in the event new owner wants to convert back to garage after possession. Recent comps include: 209 Gibby Lane, 309 Wilson Bridge Rd, 511 Crest Hill Drive. Write your offer TODAY!
- MLS® #1358427
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,600
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesLights, Some Sidewalks
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Handicap Access, Patio, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Cul-de-Sac, Fenced Yard, Level, Sidewalk, Sloped Gently, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentJeremy Russell
- Listing OfficeRe/max Realty Professionals
- Address100 Trident Maple Court
- SubdivisionParks Grove
- CityFountain Inn
- Zip Code29644
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Handicap Access, Open Floor Plan, Tub-Jetted, Split Floor Plan, Countertops – Laminate, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Disposal, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace
- ElementaryFountain Inn
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on February 25th, 2018 at 1:01am EST.